Information on the processing of personal data
(Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679)
The company Prelios Innovation S.r.l., company with a sole shareholder, with registered office in Milan, at 15/17 Via Valtellina, and tax code, VAT number and registration no. 10505300961 with the Chamber of Commerce of Milan, Monza Brianza and Lodi, R.E.A. number 2536608, company capital fully paid up of Euro 10.000,00 (the "Company"), wishes to inform you that it is the Controller - pursuant to articles 4, para. 7) and 24 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (the "Regulation") - of your personal data obtained through this online registration form.
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not included in a database, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, handling, selection, blocking, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Therefore, the Company wishes to inform you that, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation, it shall proceed to the related data processing for the following purposes either manually and/or using IT or electronic systems.
- 1. Data processing purposes
The data is obtained and processed in compliance with the rules established by the Regulation for the following purposes:
- to manage your requests of information regarding this section of the website;
- to carry out promotion and information’s activities about commercial initiatives, services, distribution of disclosure and promotional documents of the Controller by sending of newsletter and publications.
Providing this data for the purpose outlined in the letter a) above is optional. Nevertheless, any potential non-consent to provide this data will make it impossible for the Controller to carry out the activities outlined herein.
Providing this data for the purpose outlined in the letter b) above is optional. Nevertheless, any potential non-consent to provide this data will make it impossible for the Controller to carry out the activities outlined herein. Furthermore, the data subject can withdraw his/her consent at any given time as easily as he/she gave it.
We wish to inform you clearly and separately, pursuant to article 21 of the Regulation, that the data subject has the right to object, at any given time, to the processing of his/her personal data used for these purposes. Should the data subject object to the processing, his/her personal data cannot be used for these purposes anymore.
- 2. Disclosure and dissemination of personal data for the primary purposes of data processing.
Data may be disclosed to any third party when this is mandatory, including to prevent/curtail any illegal activity. With reference to article 13, paragraph 1(e) of the Regulation, we indicate the recipients or categories of recipients of the user's personal data when acting as Processors or parties under the authority of the Controller. Below is the relevant list broken down by category:
- employees and contractors of the Controller, employees and contractors of the Group’s companies acting as authorised personnel in charge of the processing of personal data ("Personnel in charge of the processing");
- Italian companies of the Prelios Group;
- service’s providers of data entry and digital storage;
- authorities in general, administrations, entities and public corporations, both Italian and foreign;
exclusively for the purposes listed above in accordance with any consent given by the Data Subject.
Personal data will not be disseminated.
- 3. Transfer of personal data to non-EU member states.
The data collected and processed shall not be transferred to companies or other entities outside the European Union.
- 4. Data storage periods and other information
We inform you that when processing personal data for the purposes of carrying out personnel recruitment and selection processes, this data is stored in compliance with the principle of proportionality and nevertheless until such time that the data is used for its intended purposes.
- 5. Data Controller and Processors
Contact details of the Data Controller are as follows:
Prelios Innovation S.r.l.
Via Valtellina 15/17
Milan - 20159.
The updated list of authorised Data Processors is available at the above offices. The email address for the purposes of executing the rights pursuant to articles 15-22 of the Regulation (also for cases concerning third parties to whom the data has been disclosed following the data subject's specific consent) is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6. Data subject - exercise of rights.
Pursuant to article 13, paragraph 2, (b) and (d), and article 14, paragraph 2, (c) and (e), as well as articles 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the Regulation, we inform the data subject that:
- he/she has the right to request from the Data Controller Company access to his/her personal data, and can request it be corrected or removed or can restrict the processing of his/her data or object to its processing, under the established conditions;
- he/she has the right to the portability of the data pursuant to article 20 of the Regulation;
- he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority according to the procedures and indications published on the Authority's official website www.garanteprivacy.it;
- any rectification or erasure or restriction of processing requested by the data subject - unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort - shall be notified by the Company to each of the recipients to whom his/her personal data has been disclosed. The Company may inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it.
The exercise of the rights is not bound by any procedural requirements and is free of charge.
To exercise his/her rights under the GDPR, the data subject can:
i. forward his/her request to the Controller by email to: email@example.com; or
ii. contact the Controller at the following postal address:
PRELIOS INNOVATION S.R.L.
Via Valtellina 15/17
20159 – Milan
with the subject heading “Privacy box form”.