The information is provided only for the Sites and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links on the Sites, in respect of which the user is invited to consult the relevant privacy information and is not responsible for them.
Data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed as a result of visiting the Sites. We may receive personal information from you as a result of sending requests via our contact details indicated on the Sites for the purposes and in the manner set out below.
2. Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller is Prelios Innovation S.r.l.. with registered office in Milan, Via Valtellina 15/17 ("We" or "Owner").
3. What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process Personal Data in different ways:
- Persona Information Voluntarily Provided by the User: we collect personal information about you when you actively provide it to us, suh as when a user interestes in our project contacts us to receive information about our services, using the contact information on our Sites, filling out the request form and/or when booking an appointment.
- Persona Information collected through use of the Sites: we automatically collect certain personal information from you as you navigate and use our Sites.
3.1 What kind of Personal Data do we process?
Personal and contact information of the user interested in the Controller's services: personal information, such as name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, information relating to the reason why the user is contacting us and Personal Data that the user wishes to provide voluntarily by filling in forms or writing us an e-mail to find out more about our projects and services.
Location data: we can approximate the location of the user based on their IP address.
3.2 Automatically collected information
When you use our Sites, interact with us through a computer or any mobile device, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect information about how you access and use the Sites as well as information about the device you use to access the Sites. We use this information to enhance and personalise your experience, to monitor and improve our Websites and for other internal purposes. We generally collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies (collectively, "tracking technologies").
You can accept or reject these technologies by changing your privacy preferences in the profile settings of your browser.
The information we collect automatically may be combined with other personal information we collect directly from users.
The information we may collect automatically is:
- Information about the use of the Sites (e.g. which website the user came from, how many times the user clicked on an object);
- Personal data relating to interactions with our marketing communications (e.g. whether or not a user clicks on an image or hyperlink);
- information about the devices you use to access and interact with the Sites (e.g. this lets us know whether you use a computer, tablet or smartphone, you screen resolution, operating system, Wi-Fi connection, Internet browser and IP addres, information abou server log files);
- Behavioural data: information derived from a combination of device ID and system events that can be used to identify behavioural trends and patterns and send you marketing communications related to events you have attended;
- Analytical Information: we may collect analytical data, or use third party analytical tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends on the Sites and to better understand the demographics and behaviours of our users.
4. What personal data do we not collect?
We do not collect or process the following personal data about you:
- racial or etnic origin;
- political opinions;
- religion or philosophical convictions;
- health or medical conditions;
- criminal background;
- union membership;
- genetic or biometric data;
- life or sexual orientation.
We ask our users not to send us, and not to disclose, any of the above personal data through the Sites or directly to our contacts.
5. Why do we process your Personal Data?
Users' Personal Data is processed for:
- Deliver services to users
To provide the services you request using the forms on our Sites. In order to meet the requests of users with respect to the services offered, we reserve the right to integrate and enrich the information provided by users through public databases and/or third parties that provide commercial information.
Legal basis of the treatment: finalization of activities preliminary to the conclusion of a contract.
- Respond to user inquiries and process requests related to the requested services
To respond to requests and questions regarding our services and projects that you submit using the contact information on our Sites.
Under certain circumstances and for certain types of services provided through our Sites, you may be reached by our operators by telephone, if you have voluntarily provided your telephone number, for full service purposes and based on your request.
Legal basis of the treatment: handle, in an appropriate and timely manner, user requests and provide feedback to the data subject.
- Ensure the technical operation of the Sites
We collect and use your Personal Information to technically administer the Sites and ensure that it functions properly. We may use the Personal Information you provide to respond to reports or complaints regarding the proper functioning of the Sites and emails.
Legal basis for processing: our legitimate interests in ensuring that the Sites function properly from a technical/informatics perspective.
Legal basis for processing: our legitimate interest in informing you well in advance of such changes taking effect.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations
To comply with our legal obligations, orders from governmental authorities which may include orders from governmental authorities outside your country of residence, when we reasonably believe that we are obligated to make such disclosures and when disclosure of your personal information is strictly necessary to comply with such legal obligations or governmental orders.
Legal basis for processing: compliance with our legal obligations.
- Send communications of an informative and promotional nature from the owner and/or third parties
As part of our activities, we may collect Personal Data from the user to send commercial communications aimed at promoting the services of the data controller, the companies of the group to which the data controller belongs and/or third parties.
Legal basis of the processing: the prior explicit consent of the user.
- Conduct market surveys and satisfaction surveys following the service rendered
To carry out market surveys and / or satisfaction with the service rendered. These surveys will be used to provide statistical samples useful for improving the activities promoted by the Owner.
Legal basis for processing: our legitimate interest in collecting information regarding the quality of the service rendered for the purpose of improving the Company.
- Data analysis to derive trends and improve the Sites
We collect Personal Data about you to perform analysis on trends and consumption patterns. This helps us learn more about the users of the Sites and tailor our Sites to the preferences identified by the users and, more generally, the services.
Legal basis for processing: by staying and navigating on our Websites, you allow us to get to know you better, improve our offerings and make your experience more immediate and easy to use.
- Preventing Fraud and Abuse
We will use information about fraudulent or criminal activity related to the use of our Services for the purpose of detecting and preventing fraud or abuse.
Legal basis for processing: our legitimate interests in protecting our organization from fraudulent activity.
- Legal protection of our interests
To enforce our contractual terms and conditions under the law, protect our business operations, protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and enable us to pursue available legal remedies or limit any damages against us.
Legal basis for processing: our legitimate interests in protecting our organization under the law.
6. To whom is your Personal Data disclosed?
We may use third party service providers and consultants to process your Personal Data and may pass your Personal Data to these third-party service providers for this purpose. Such services may include marketing campaign services, providing mailing, shipping or email services, tax and accounting services, conducting awards, surveys or contests, performing customer service, performing data enrichment services, performing fraud prevention services, bug fix support, performing web hosting services or providing data analytics services so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalize your experience and improve our products and services. These external service providers have been carefully selected and, through appropriate data processing agreements, will be required to process data only on behalf of the Data Controller and under its instructions, unless such service providers and consultants act as independent data controllers.
By subscribing to the newsletter services of the Sites, you acknowledge that our emails may contain tracking pixels that allow the Data Controller, through data analysis performed by the service provider, to get hold of the following information:
- number times the email is opened;
- number of clicks on links contained in the e-mail sent;
- non-opening of emails related to the services of the owner;
- possible use of the contents of the e-mail via social media.
- will never directly use the Personal Data communicated by the Data Controller;
- will not sell the Personal Data communicated by the Owner to third parties.
The communication of the Data will be carried out in full compliance with current legislation regarding warranty clauses.
Most popular email clients will allow you to block these pixels by disabling certain external images in emails. You can do this through your email client's settings - these generally give you the ability to choose whether emails will show "remote images", "remote content" or "images" by default.
7. What are the user's rights in relation to the processing of Personal Data, how can they be exercised?
The subjects whose Personal Data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, rectification (Articles. 15 and 16 of the Regulation), and precisely:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to personal information about you together with certain related information;
- Right to Data Portability. The right to receive personal information in a common format and to have it transferred to another data controller;
- Right to Rectification. The right to obtain the rectification of Personal Data without undue delay if the same is inaccurate or incomplete;
Pursuant to Articles 17,18 and 21 of the Regulation, one has the right to request the cancellation, limitation of processing, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing, namely:
- Right to cancellation. The right to obtain the deletion of one's Personal Data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as if the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- Right to restrict processing. The right to obtain, in specific circumstances identified by applicable law, a restriction on the processing of your Data for a specified period of time, such as when you dispute the accuracy of Personal Data, for the time to verify the accuracy and correctness of such Data.
- Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of Personal Data, and to object to the processing of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, insofar as this is related to such direct marketing.
The rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at the following addresses:
- Phone: 026281.1
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Prelios Innovation S.r.l., Via Valtellina nr. 15/17 - 20159 Milano
8. How long do we keep Personal Data?
We intend to keep your Personal Data for as long as you have not requested their deletion.
The Data Controller undertakes, in accordance with the terms of service indicated on our Sites, to keep the Data you have entered and to make it available to you for processing through the tools offered by our services.
The Owner reserves the right to keep the user's information anonymized or aggregated for statistical and scientific use to improve the services provided on the basis of a legitimate interest. If the user requests the deletion of the information, it will be deleted from our archives, subject to verification of the existence of conditions preventing the deletion of the same.
9. What transfers may we make?
We may disclose some of your Data and Personal Information to our business partners and suppliers for activities related to our services and the operation of the Sites.
10. How do we protect your Personal Information?
Information security is very important to us, and we have safeguards in place to preserve the integrity and security of the information we collect and share with our suppliers on the Sites.
However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised due to a security breach, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, if appropriate, notify the individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
11. Cancellation of Services
If you wish to stop receiving information from us, you must click on the unsubscribe link in the email you receive and follow the instructions.
If you have any problems, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
12. Applicable Law
13. Complaint to the Guarantor Authority
The interested party has the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, which can be contacted at the Web Sites https://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
14. Cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
Cookies" are small files that contain information in text form and are stored on your device by your browser when you visit our website. Cookies allow us to customize your visit according to your preferences and settings. Most Internet browsers ("Browsers") automatically accept cookies. However, you can usually set your Browser to disable the automatic storage of cookies. Since each Browser is unique, you should check the help function of your Browser to see how you can change the default settings on the use and storage of cookies. Please note that if you disable all cookies, the functionality of our websites may be impaired.
This policy may be amended from time to time. If we do so, we will post the amended version here and refer to the updated version at the end of this document. If we make material changes to the way we process your personal data, we will post a notice on the home page of the website.